- 1080p Up Conversion.
- Progressive Scan Video Out.
- 5-Speed for Up to 6-hours Recording.
- Dolby Digital Stream Out.
- 2 Way Dubbing (VCR=>DVD, DVD=>VCR).
- Satelite Link Recording
- S-Video Input / Output
- HDMI Output.
- 1080p Up-Conversion
- Dolby Digital Stream Out
- Progressive Scan Video Out
- 5-Speed for Up to 6-hours recording
- 2-Way Dubbing (VCR->DVD, DVD->VCR)
- Line-in Recording through Cable/Satellite box
- HDMI Output
- S-Video Input/Output
- Video Playback
- Playback Media: DVD, VHS Tapes, Video CD
- Compression Format: MPEG1
- Video Disc Playback System: NTSC
- Audio Playback
- Playback Media: DVD, CD
- Compression Formats: MP3, Dolby Digital
- Still Picture Playback
- Playback Media: CD-R/RW
- Picture Compression Format: JPEG
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Standby Power Consumption: 3.8W
- Trilingual On-Screen Display (English / Spanish / French)
- Parental Lock
- Owner's Manual (English/Spanish)
- Front Connections: Analog Audio Left/Right In, S-Video In, Video In
- Rear Connections: HDMI Out, Analog Audio Left/Right Out, Component Video Out, Composite Video (CVBS) Out, Digital Coaxial Out, S-Video Out, Analog Audio Left/Right In, Composite Video (CVBS) In, S-Video In
- Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions [WxHxD]: 17.2x4.0x10.3 inch (435x99.5x260mm)
- Weight: 9.33lbs (4.23kg)
- Dimensions with Packaging [WxHxD]: 21.4x7.1x14.8 inch (542x180x375mm)
- Weight with Packaging 12.2lbs (5.53kg)
- AV Cable
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
• Video Input / Output: 2set / 1set
• S-Video Input / Output: 2set / 1set
• Component Video Out: 1set
• Audio Input / Output (L+R): 2set / 2set
• Digital Audio Output (Coaxial): 1set
• HDMI Output: 1set
Other Details90 days Manufacturer's warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am so happy with this VCR/DVD combo. I shopped around for about a week and kept coming back to this one and I'm glad I made the right decision. Here a few details to know that I had to research before knowing what I wanted.
This combo will record VHS to DVD (the correct discs only) and will record DVD to VHS.
Remember to read over the manual because it has some very important info. I'm not crazy about the layout of the manual but I got used to it.
You can record from TV with the correct discs if you are also a satellite or cable customer (external tuners). The cables have to be plugged into both the combo box and/or the cable or satellite box.
And the quality of the DVDs are incredible, we are still amazed.